Monday, January 4, 2010

Have you ever seen a white squirrel? I have one in my neighborhood.?

I never saw one, but I have heard of them. My friend told me about a White Squirrel Festival in North Carolina. I thought she was joking at first, but it sounds like it was a great event. The link is http://www.whitesquirrelfestival.com/ind鈥?/a>





Maybe your town is close to one of the White Squirrel Towns


http://www.thom.org/gallery/set/squirrel鈥?/a>





I hope to see a white squirrel one day.Have you ever seen a white squirrel? I have one in my neighborhood.?
yes they are everywhere stupidHave you ever seen a white squirrel? I have one in my neighborhood.?
nope, only black and grey...hmm I think I saw a brown one once too
White or albino squirrels are fairly uncommon. Check out this article and you will get a kick out of the story:





http://www.roadsideamerica.com/set/squir鈥?/a>
no!! that is awesome!! i had no idea that squirrels could be white! i understand the whole albino thing, but still!!!
nope we have grey brown and black and reddish-brown that's all
we have black ones here in the winter and in the summer they turn back to their gray/brown color.....in North Dakota
that's kinda weird....in my neighborhood my mom said she saw a gold squirrel tha's kool ^.^
Cool! Never seen a white one, but we have a few black ones in the neighborhood.... they are so cute and very unusual-looking.
no but i kinda want to.
Yes, but the one I saw was half white and half brown. I've never seen one like that before. Squirrels scare me though.
that means its albino





i promise, im not just saying that
Yes, I used to put plenty of them in Jail, Black ones too!
And by neighborhood do you mean your butt?
yes, I saw one near where I work a few days ago.
I havent ever seen one, I bet there cute though.
no I never seen onw. thats awsome!!!
Nope, but I've seen a black one.....
I saw one on the discovery channel, they are Albino

No comments:

Post a Comment