Saturday, January 16, 2010

Been seeing a Red Squirrel with a white tail??Anyone know why this is happening?

I've seen white squirrels before but not one like you have in your picture. There are several places specifically known for their albino squirrels. Check this website if you're interested.Been seeing a Red Squirrel with a white tail??Anyone know why this is happening?
This website may answer your questions





http://www.jstor.org/pss/1373428





I also saw a red squirrel, but with a while fluffy tail a bit like a rabbits. It was weird. I hav enot seen it since.

Report Abuse


Been seeing a Red Squirrel with a white tail??Anyone know why this is happening?
Maybe it's because the red squirrel with the white tail keeps going by where you are looking.
I have seen black squirrels with a white tip on their tails -- I believe this has something to do with an albino gene.
Ya we have red squirrels here... but I think that the white tail comes from lack of pigment... just like people, you know some people are born with a stripe in their hair. Thats what I think it is.
Get off the drugs
I highly doubt that is genetically possible. Perhaps somethign happened to one squirrel and you are seeing the same one thinking it's multiples. Or it could not be a squirrel at all, maybe a chipmunk. They have similar markings.
either some jerk sprayed it with white spray paint , or it's mother was albino and it's dad wasn't.
r u sure its not a chipmunk.ive never seen a red squirrel.
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment